Risk disclaimer: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Professional clients can lose more than they deposit. All trading involves risk.
Mid-Level Back-end Developer Wanted
As a back-end developer, you will be working closely with our front-end developers to help maintain and improve our existing APIs. You will also be working on new features and even new servers/services from scratch. You will be working with a small team of developers and will be expected to be able to work independently and take ownership of your work but of course with the support of the team whenever needed.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve existing APIs
- Develop new features and services
- Deploy servers and services to AWS or other Hosting providers
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- MongoDB and/or other databases SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- RESTful APIs
Extra Qualifications (not required):
- AWS related services (or some DevOps experience)
- Databases Architecture
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package depending on your qualifications and experience
- 21 days annual leave
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Opportunities for professional growth
- A friendly atmosphere and to work with a professional team
- Full health care after the end of your probationary period
- Participation in the employee’s provident fund scheme upon completion of your probationary period
Our application process is simple and short but includes a coding challenge, so please be prepared to show us your skills. The coding challenge will be carried out at your own time with a deadline.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org