Risk disclaimer: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Professional clients can lose more than they deposit. All trading involves risk.
Business Development Manager Wanted
Business Development Managers Wanted
TIOmarkets is a Forex and CFD broker with registered entities in the UK and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. We are a fast growing and ambitious company that provides access to global financial markets through our online trading platform.
An opportunity exists to join our team as a Business Development Manager. If you can add value, we want to hear from you.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Building, developing, and maintaining strong professional business relationship with partners mainly by phone, email and social networks
- Promoting the Company’s products and services in an effective and efficient manner in order to meet monthly goals/targets set by the company
- Researching, initiating, and executing plans to develop partnerships with online affiliates, affiliates networks and Introducing Brokers (IBs) and ensuring excellent standard of service
- Maintaining high volume of partners contact and ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Assisting clients with account opening and any platform/financial trading related queries;
- Providing training to partners on the Company’s products (including webinars) and trading systems
- Informing all existing and potential partners of any new products and promotions that the Company is offering
- Providing quality and efficient live support to existing and potential partners
- Liaising with the relevant department in case where partners have queries on specific issues related to that department and forwarding partners’ complaints to the relevant department
- Providing ongoing professional guidance to existing and new partners
- Posting information regarding Company’s products and services to relevant forums
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to partners ensuring that they receive the best level of service
- Taking proper actions and implementing necessary changes for the improvement of the Business Development Department
- Identifying business development opportunities for the Company
- Fluency in English and native or near-native level in any of the following languages: Malaysian, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Proven experience in introducing brokers and affiliates in the CFD industry with preference towards individuals with working experience or connections in their target markets/territories.
- Proven experience of at least two years in the financial sales industry
- Self-motivated, willingness to drive client relationships independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership skills and able to perform as a team player
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Creative, innovative, and always thinking outside the box approach
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package depending on your qualifications and experience
- 21 days annual leave
- Opportunities for professional growth
- A friendly atmosphere and to work with a professional team
- Full health care after the end of your probationary period
- Participation in the employee’s provident fund scheme upon completion of your probationary period
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com