Risk disclaimer: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Professional clients can lose more than they deposit. All trading involves risk.
Conversion Agent Wanted
TIOmarkets is a Forex and CFD broker with registered entities in the UK and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. We are a fast growing and ambitious company that provides access to global financial markets through our online trading platform.
An opportunity exists to join our team as a Conversion Account Manager. If you are a high-caliber individual that can produce results, we want to hear from you.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Generating and developing trading clients from new leads.
- Maintaining a high volume of client contact via phone, chat, and email.
- Promoting the company’s products and services in an effective and efficient manner.
- Providing training to clients on the company’s products and trading systems.
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets set by the company.
- Meeting company’s KPIs.
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers ensuring that the clients receive the best level of service.
- Adhering to all company’s policies and procedures, ensuring that all relevant compliance obligations are met and are in line with the relevant authority requirements.
- Fluency in English, additional language is necessary.
- Previous experience required.
- Knowledge of financial markets.
- Highly competitive nature, with a desire for fast career progression.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated with strong sales skills.
- Customer support oriented.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Deliver exceptional results and have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team in a highly professional manner.
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package depending on your qualifications and experience.
- 21 days annual leave.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- A friendly atmosphere and to work with a professional team.
- Full health care after the end of your probationary period.
- Participation in the employee’s provident fund scheme upon completion of your probationary period.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com